Thursday, August 27, 2009

y d name..

freakin' raven..hm..y did i choose dat particular name...it all started a year back..u see..my class started a thang called d 'admire game'..the idea was to be an anonymous writer to a somebody in ur class (after some stupid voting process of coz), n write a letter of motivation wif a hope dat he/she will be better..i noe..it sounds stupid..

i still remember dat i text my sister, 'begging' her for a cool name for d game..she gave me quite a few..but my heart set on d name freakin'...to add some spice into it, i gave the word raven..

a raven is kinda like a crow..ugly..but exist...elegant i would say..u see..nobody notices a crow..but it is there..waitin...watching..so, d analogy suits me..let juz say dat freakin' raven is d darker side of me..d side dat ive been hiding all dis while..d side dat i would hate for someone to notice...but it is there..n i think its about time for people to know d other side of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment