Thursday, August 27, 2009

im 21..d golden ticket!!!

alice walker once wrote..."Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise"..dat is exactly wat im gonna do at dis age..juz wanna live my life to d fullest..juz go wif d flow..expect nuthin more, n leave it to b a surprise..

so..i celebrated my 21st bday on january 24th..21 yrs..wow..how time flies..u juz cant c it, can u..huhu..owh well..last thursday (22/01), my close gurlfrenz bck in maktab kinda surprised me wif a bday party..totally unexpected of it coz evrybody was busy packing their bags for d cny holiday..d party was great..i had so so much fun..d best thing bout it was dat all d people dat i want to b there were there..my rum8, x-rum8, n all of my besfrenz..i gotta say..they got me..it was a touching moment for me actually..to think dat they would spend all d money n time on dat party..hmm..makes me feel important..huhu..thanx fadz, tqah, farha, faiza, kima n wana..luv ya!!!

i believe dat i can say dis was d best bday so far..i was home on dat day..so i celebrated wif my family..n i got 2 bday parties..woohoo..one of coz frm my mktb besfrenz, n another one is frm my two besfrenz frm school; ara n eda..it was not planned actually..but when we hang out yesterday, they juz decided 2 buy a bday cheese cake..they even belanja me makan some more..huhu..dats d best part..huahua..luv em!!!..thanx ara n eda..luv ya too!!!!

i really want to share some of my bday pics..but juz frm d 'batu gajah' party..coz d mktb one, we didnt wear our tudung ler..so cannot lar..huhu..here r some of d great moment..till then..hv a great holiday..

yum..yum..
yum..yum..
kill..kill..die..die..
olololo..
cak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment