Thursday, August 27, 2009

wh0 d0 u tRust??

hm..let see...who do i trust???..well, there's my sis...i trust her d most...but she's family..so, leave her out of d list...as for frens...well...maybe there's two..

first up is my maktab's fren..known her since july 2005...called her tqah...she's probably d person dat i trust most in my life..she knows almost everythin bout me...well, maybe not everythin..but i trust her..im not afraid to be myself when im around her n i can tell her everythin..she's a bit blur sumtimes though..huhu..but i lurve her to death...in a straight way of coz..lolz..juz cant imagine my life here in kl without her..thanx tqah..

next..me myself really surprise dat i can trust a person dis soon..let see..ive juz known her bout 6-7 mths..but..its like ive known her for years...her name is fadz..a really gorgeous gurl, but not a fake..she is who she is...not a hypocrite..dats wat i luv bout her..shes damn real, im telling u..wat u see is wat u get..like tqah, i can tell her bout everythin..although im not DAT close to her..but i luv her company..bottom line..i can trust her..juz hope dat she wont do anythin to ruin it...

so..who do u trust???

No comments:

Post a Comment