Thursday, August 27, 2009

0pen uP...

dis is actually the 3rd time i 'create' my own blog...d first two blogs...well..let put it dis way...i wrote something...basically bout life n serious stuff...n then i deleted it...funny??? weird??? i feel so too...

dis is actually my first time of 'exposing' myself to people openly...kinda hesitate at first...but...i think its something dat i am supposed to do...coz i need it..u noe, to be open up wif my feelings...people might not like it...some might dun even give a damn...but till dis day...it feels gud to be open like dis...i dunno how many people actually reads my blog, but wat i do noe is dat dis is 1 of d way i could express myself...to search for d real 'me' in the process...

i must say dat when i started dis blog, i became much of a 'darker' person...i hv said dat its bout time for people to noe dis side of me...sometimes i feel terrible for saying horrible things bout my own life...but wat can i do...its d truth...i dun wanna b hypocrite anymore...i noe some people might b okay of being a hypocrite sumtimes...i'd like to feel d same thing...but...its not me...it juz not...

i never thought dat opening up ur feelings, ur emotions would b dis hard...but i did...n i hv no regret...its up to d viewers to interpret wats been goin on wif my life n myself...i rest my case...

No comments:

Post a Comment