Thursday, August 27, 2009

staying outside..hurting inside..

so..juz so u noe..im staying outside nxt smester..more like kicked out if u ask me..huhu..its juz dat..um..its kinda funny u see..call it amusing if u will..but since ive been told dat i hv 2 stay out, im not thinking so much bout where would i stay..or how i would mnge d rent, bills n all..

im thinking bout how lonely i would get..u noe..w/out all my close frens n all..call me cheesy but dats how i really feel..ive xperienced it once wif my 1st rumet..when we were not rumets anymore, i was crushed..i mean, it was like losing a besfren..life goes on but it turned out 2 b ok coz we still live in d same place..we see each other evry now n then..n we've been closer than ever..

but now..its gonna b different..we're not staying 2gether anymore..n wif my new rumet..no more late nite talks..no more hangin out..none of dat..im juz gonna c her in class..n dats it..no more joking around in d room..teasing evry now n then..gosh, it hurts me juz 2 think bout it..its like losing someone dat u could talk to..bout everything..its not like i couldnt talk to my soon-to-be housemates..but its different..totally different..god, i dun want 2 b d old 'me' again..wat scares me d most is dat i'm pretty sure dat im gonna b lonely again..n im sick of it..hm..lonelyville, here i come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment