Thursday, August 27, 2009

saying gudbye is hard..

well..maybe i'll juz share sumthing bout myself..its really hard for me 2 say gudbye 2 people i luv..i noe most of us feel d same way, but i literally hv a hard time 2 say gudbye..honest 2 god..i hate it..esp 2 ones dat i truly2 care n close to me..

for instance, when i realized dat i hv 2 say gudbye 2 my rumet (coz we're not gonna b rumets anymore 4 d next sem..), i cried my eyes out..seriously..not in front of her of coz..(thank GOD!!)..i dunno wat happened..mybe im over-snsitive..or mybe i cared bout her 2 much..i dunno..but d thought of not having 2 share personal talks wif her ever again makes me sick..i noe we're in d same class n all..n i noe we could still chat during lectures..but its different..she said dat nuthings gonna change..dat she'll alwys b there when i need 2 talk 2 someone..but..i think both of us noe dat its not gonna b dat simple..having 2 see each other for like 4 or 5 hours a day, wif all d lectures, n u want 2 talk bout personal things???..i dun think so..possible, but..its gonna b hard..i juz noe it..

if it was hard for me 2 say gudbye coz we're not rumets anymore, i couldnt imagine wats it gonna b like when i hv 2 say gudbye to all my close frens when we finish our studies nxt year..its gonna b...damn damn hard, i'll tell u dat..it sucks 2 say gudbye...juz sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment