Thursday, August 27, 2009

|nterRupted...agaiN???

1993..a memoir by susanna kaysen, an american author...1999..starring winona ryder n angelina jolie...girl, interrupted...a movie dat hv made me think bout life n myself..all d confusions...all d illusions..theres sum saying in dis movie, i quote...

" Have you ever confused

a dream with life?

Or stolen something

when you have the cash?

Have you ever been blue?

Or thought your train moving

while sitting still?

Maybe I was just crazy.

Or maybe i was just a girl...

...interrupted."

yea..its been a while..n i must say dat theres been a lotta things happening lately in my life...sum were joy...sum were sorrow...luv it when im hanging out wif my besfrens...hate it when i hv 2 deal wif things..or even people who r juz...ughhh!!!...noe wat im trying 2 say???

its weird how people tend to change...its like..u think u noe sum1..but actually u dont...n for me..i think its all bout perceptions n xpectations...it seems 2 me dat im alwys perceives people as who i want them 2 b..rather than who they really r..n as usual...i end up getting hurt...

u cant blame them though...i mean..even i cant satisfy everybody around me..but sumtimes...i cant help but wondering..how nice it would b if everything goes as u want them 2 b..dun u?..well, maybe i AM crazy, juz by having those thoughts..but as susanna kaysen would say..

" Was I ever crazy?

- Maybe.

Or maybe life is."

No comments:

Post a Comment