Thursday, August 27, 2009

bec0me a wRiter???

so..i watched d oprah show juz now..it was on d most talented kids around d world..n i was so so fascinated by them..i mean..great pianist at age 7..ballroom dancing since 3..n even know parts of d world when ur not even noe how 2 read..wasnt dat juz blew ur mind away...

but one thing caught me off guard..theres a 14 yr old girl by d name nancy..she wrote a book n it got on ny best-seller list..DAT is amazing..anyhow..dat really makes me wonder a lil..can i do dat??..i mean..as far as im concern, ive always luv english n writing is probably one of my strength..im not great..but not bad either..i got really excited when i hv d chance 2 play with words n language..i noe it sounds corny a lil bit, but dats d truth..

so dis nancy girl said at d end of her interview..something like "if u put ur heart into it, u can do anything.."..n dat really makes me wonder if i could ever be an english writer..i mean..i got nothing 2 lose..except for my spare time, but hey..as long as im doin wat i luv..dats not so bad, rite..well..maybe i should think about it..about being a writer..who noes..maybe sumday i will..;j

No comments:

Post a Comment