Thursday, August 27, 2009

i haTe everythiNg b0ut mY lifE..

i never imagine dat i would do it, but i did it tonite...i let my parents noe wats really goin on thru my mind...nuthin serious..i juz told them dat i dun wanna b a teacher..n juz as i xpect, they dun understand it..they dun understand it at all...d saddest thing was..they dun understand me...i dun blame them...coz personally, i dun get them either..

so d story goes like dis...my mom was watchin tv n i said i wanna talk 2 her bout sumthin..i said..i dun wanna b a teacher n I WANT OUT!!!!my mom was cool at first..she started to ask me y...n started to bring up dat it was me who wanted to give up form 6...bla bla bla...then she asked me d big question...wat do i REALLY want..n surprisingly, i burst out crying...n i mean CRYING...like boo-hoo crying...i realize dat i dunno wat i want...n it pissed me off...i was furious at myself not being able to answer dat..i mean..i alwayz knew dat i have passion for music..u noe..maybe compose songs or writing lyrics..but i juz dun hv d guts to tell my mom dat..i dunno y...maybe coz i dun want her to laugh..or think im silly..coz lets face it...i dun really hv professional training on any of music stuff..

to make it short, my dad knew bout it...since he is a former employee in the education world, he explained to me, u noe, bout the joy of teaching..n how it can help me, bla bla bla...plus..i need to pay d government bout rm 50 000 if i want out...so, d point of his long sentence was all bout d money...can u believe it...

so, as in rite now...i still hv 2 finish my course...ade lagi a few yrs..but plz let me noe 1 thing..how can live a life, or study for d matter, if u dun hv ur heart on it...gosh..how i hate evrything rite now...

No comments:

Post a Comment