Thursday, August 27, 2009

s|ck 0f beiNg....n0t me...

im laughing wif my frens..pretending as if nuthin happens...as if everything is okay...i cant keep lying to myself...im hurting inside...deep inside...but im trying to hide it...to make it invisible...keep it all to myself...

ive had enuff...im sick of it...sick of being someone im not...i need to b myself...but when im me, im depressed...im hurting....d wounds getting deeper n deeper...does dat mean i should b someone else??

im confused...puzzled is my middle name...i juz dunno wat to do...im helpless...i dunno wat i want...who i wanted to b...sumtimes i juz feel dat i dunno myself...like theres two of me...a plain girl wif her sarcastic humor...n the other...girl who is lost...

sumtimes....im juz sick of being both...

No comments:

Post a Comment