Friday, June 24, 2011

[Trans] Yoona's Interview Questions in GQ Japan

Yoona

1990/Type B
Individually active as an actress and model.
「To be able to show off various looks to all of you and being able to experience many things is really enjoyable~」


1. One word that describes your personality is?
A. Bright

2. The moment u thought it was great being a member of SNSD is ?
A. It was lonely working by myself. (Smiles) I think it's great because I get strength from members who are there with me.

3. What do u think is the strength of SNSD that u can boast about overseas?
A. no answer

4. Within SNSD members, from 「I respect this part of this person」 fill in one person and tell us about it.
A. Seohyun/ She is always studying, so I think it's great even though she is younger. (Smiles)

5. Music, Song, and artist u are fascinated with right now?
A. Boys II Men 「End of the Road」, Bruno Mars 「Just The Way You Are」 (← Great song!)

6. As an artist, part/s u think u need to develop/grow?
A. Being critical of myself. I think it's always necessary to upgrade in relations to skills.

7. The person u respect in Korea's entertainment industry? Tell us that reason?
A. No Answer

8. The best thing that happened recently? (Either private or work related)
A. When I got my driver's license. (Smiles)

9. A type of praise that u makes u happy when received? (From opposite sex, same sex respectively)
A. Before giving praise, when the word "Indeed!" is included, I am delighted because I get that feeling of them believing in me.

10. Your ideal course for a date is?
A. Driving through a street of a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment