Thursday, June 23, 2011

[Interview] Ray Magazine (August 2011 issue)


YoonA

30th May 1990

Interests: Movie review

Specialized in: Acting

Active as an actress.

Q78. What kind of people are the members to you?

People who understand one another even without saying anything.

Q79. Please tell us your dream as a group.

Always take up new challenges, we are also thinking of becoming a more and more charming Girls’ Generation.

Q80. Which part of your body do you like the most?

My hands. My fingers are so long that I’ve never considered them cute last time. But I started to gain confidence afterwards.

Q81. If you were to have a date during summer, what kind of date would you like to have?

I would like to walk on a long and beautiful road, on a day of mild weather. In the evening, I will drive along the Han River under the lights, that will be great too.

Q82. Food that you dislike?

I’m not particular about food. I eat a lot!

Q83. What do you do to maintain your style?

Recently I go to gym for exercises. I also eat a lot, which gives me the energy to dance.

Q84. What do you do during your holidays?

I watch movies and meet up with friends. I also go to the gym.

Q85. A country that you’d want to go, at least once?

Czech Republic, especially Prague.

Q86. Something that you would consider a treasure?

An album that contains my photos since young. My mobile phone is also a treasure. (Smiles)

Q87. What is the source of your luck?

I react very sensitively to the weather. So I’ll be happy on bright days!

Q88. What are your thoughts about the Japanese broadcasts?

I was surprised looking at Japan’s camera sets and the speed they switch from one to another.

Q100. What do you need for your future plans?

YoonA: I want to upgrade myself. To display my abilities, it’s important to have passion in anything I do. I think it will be good if I have better concentration.


Credit: sosiz.net/Yurui.kr
Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment