Friday, January 14, 2011

possible bday present from my mak..

hm..how should i start this..well, my mom was just coming home from her school when she said.."Adik, nak kucing tak untuk hadiah hari jadi tahun ni??" and i was like..WHAT???? huhu..so she started talking about how her colleagues bought the so-called-senang-jaga persian cats and they were happy about it..since i LOVE cats so so much, my mom thought she would buy one for my upcoming birthday..

well, all of my close friends would know that i love cats..in fact, i used to have one when i was in college..called her manja..miss her by the way..anyway, back to my mom..so, i was of course, ecstatic!!! i mean, is it possible that my long-live dream will finally come true?? i was feeling that way until i asked her the cost of the persian cat..and that was when i felt like this big, huge rock crashed my heart..wouldnt you if the cost is RM 900++??

i immediately said no..not that i dont want it..i mean, i WANT it..so so bad..but almost rm 1000 for a cat?? that's just ridiculous..my mom of course said that she wouldnt mind buying it for me..but how would that make me feel?? she worked hard for the money, and would i be okay if i knew that she spent it on a cat?? for my freaking birthday?? that would haunt me forever!!

so right now, i honestly dont know what my mom will do..will she buy it?? if she does, i swear i will pay her back when i got my own money someday..if she doesnt..well, i'll buy one for my 40th birthday..hehe..the idea of buying a persian cat really intrigues me..can you imagine how cute a persian cat could be..maybe this will help you..(^_^)


omona!! so so cute!!


2 comments: