Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yoona's Latest Message on GG Board


Everyone~~ It's been a while~ Right??^^

Thanks to all of your support, since the past May.
Completing 'Love Rain' filming successfully, and received many happy birthday wishes
I also went on a summer vacation, and am having an enjoyable time doing schedules with my members lately~

A few days ago, I came to Japan for 'Love Rain' promotions
I was happy because it seemed like a lot of people were showing interest in it^^
While in Japan, the [drama] was airing, so I watched the live broadcast of the first episode of 'Love Rain'~ ㅋㅋ
I took a picture...hohoㅋ It really made my heart flutter and was cool watching it here ㅇ_ㅇ

Two days from now, is the day we see SONE
Since we'll be gathering for the first time in a while, let's have a very exciting and fun time!!
I'll text if I get bored~~ hingㅋㅋㅋ

Credit : Translator
Source : http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/Board/Details/3286104

No comments:

Post a Comment