Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jang Geun Suk reveals a proof shot of Yoona’s tiny face

Actor Jang Geun Suk revealed a photo taken with Girls’ Generation member Yoona.

Jang Geun Suk tweeted on the 19th, “If I didn’t dare take a photo with Yoona because I was afraid I would not have hesitated. Yoona’s face is so tiny (I’m uploading this with permission from Yoona)”, and he attached the photo above.

The photo shows Yoona adorably poking her cheek with her index finger. Jang Geun Suk is seen proving his point of how small Yoona’s face is by using his fingers to describe the size. Jang Geun Suk looks cute like a little kid with this tongue slightly sticking out to the side.

Netizens commented on Jang Geun Suk and Yoona’s photo, “I think they are filming. Hwaiting today too guys”, “Yoona looks like an angel. You are so lucky to work with Yoona”, “I’m really enjoying ‘Love Rain’ and both of you have tiny faces”, and so on.

Jang Geun Suk and Yoona are currently starring in the KBS drama ‘Love Rain’ as a couple.

Taken from: kpopfever.com
Shared by: churigeuk@yoonaddict.com

No comments:

Post a Comment