Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yoona on Her Comeback with ‘Love Rain’ and Jang Keun Suk


Girls′ Generation′s Yoona hasn′t been wanting for activities since she debuted, but she still admitted that "she wanted to act so badly during the last two years."

At the public shoot for the KBS2 drama Love Rain held on December 13 in Daegu, Yoona, as the lead actress, shared her thoughts on her comeback piece.

Love Rain is Yoona′s first drama since KBS1’s You are My Destiny in 2009. What′s unique about Love Rain, which is being directed by the master of hallyu dramas, is that Yoona was brought in to act in two roles at once, the college student Yun Hee from the 70s and Ha Na from 2012.

To a question on whether she found it hard to act as a girl from the 70s because she was so young, she answered, “When I first received the script, I asked the director whether I would be Yun Hee of the 70s or Ha Na of 2012. He said I was both, so I became worried on whether I would do well.”

But she added with determination, “I wanted to act so badly during the last two years, and I was glad to meet this piece. It is pressuring, but the modern Ha Na character and I have a similar personality. I’m not very worried about the more contemporary part of the story.”

She added, “I was worried about Yun Hee of the 70s, but when I actually started shooting, PD Yoon taught me about each scene even though I didn’t know about life back then and had no experience, so he helped me indirectly. We’re now shooting the last part of the 70s, and I’m looking forward to seeing it because I think Yun Hee was came out better than I expected.”

Love Rain takes place during two different decades: In the 70s, the college students In Ha (Jang Keun Suk) and Yun Hee (Yoona) fall in a pure love at the musical coffee shop Serabi, and in 2012, their sons and daughters Seo Joon (Jang Keun Suk) and Ha Na (Yoona) meet to build a love relationship that transcends time.

Yoona said about her partner Jang Keun Suk, “I was surprised at how freely he converses with his fans. He’s a person that I have a lot to learn from. Because I’m so shy, I can’t bring myself to approach those fans who came from far away, but Keun Suk talks to them without hesitation. I thought I should try communicating with them like that, too.”

At this Jang said, “I’m actually a fan of Yoona. I secretly put coffee in Yoona’s car so that my partner can be in top shape. The reason I keep talking with the fans of other actors is because I want to make them my Eels (Jang Keun Suk’s fanclub).”

Love Rain has been filming for two months in Daegu, and will continue filming until spring. The drama will air in May 2012.

Cr : http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2128

No comments:

Post a Comment