Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Director of "Love Rain" Praises YoonA's Acting Skills


A new still cut of SNSD's YoonA from the set of her new drama, "Love Rain," has just been revealed!

Directed by the leader of Hallyu dramas, Yoon Suk Ho, the drama is the director's first collaboration with writer Oh Soo Yeon in nearly 10 years. The beautiful teenage romance drama features the perfect setting for Yoona to show her charming acting skills and quiet, innocent beauty.

The picture in particular depicts Yoona as the character Kim Yoon Hee in the days of the 70s. With a shy smile and clear, warm eyes, it's obvious to anyone why she was cast for the role.

"It's my first drama in a while so I'm not only excited, but also pressured. I'm looking forward to it, as I know that it will come with more responsibilities. Director Yoon Suk Ho and my co-stars all help me out a lot so I'm able to participate comfortably. I'm adjusting well to the drama set. By using and getting familiar with the items of the 70s, I'm indirectly experiencing the life of young adults on a college campus in the 70s. This in itself is really fun," Yoona said.

Continuing, she added, "The moment I received the script, I knew that this would be a love story that viewers of all generations would be able to connect to. I'm going to work hard in hopes that the excitement I feel will be properly transferred to the viewers."

Director Yoon Suk Ho added, "Yoona has a clean, proper image that's hard to find these days. She exceeded my expectations in acting out the character of Yoon Hee, so I'm really proud and satisfied. After meeting Yoona in real life, I realized that she has a bright personality and plays a part in livening up the atmosphere of the set. When she's acting, however, she becomes deeply immersed in her role and aptly pulls everything together. I'd love to compliment her for being a young actress with such passion and concentration for her craft."

"Love Rain" is a drama that aims to parallel the love stories between the modern times and the days of the 70s. The drama is currently slated to begin airing in early 2012.


Cr : soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment