Monday, May 30, 2011

YoonA's UFO Message on her birthday [Translation]


[YoonA] To everyone who has always given me strength and support ^^ Thank you so much for congratulating and giving me your love again this year. I've been busy with preparing for the Japan tour these days~ We're starting it off tomorrow, my heart is racing... I also want to return to Korea as soon as I can to show you guys too! Please look forward to it ^^ To all the fans in Japan and in Korea that continue/always monitor me, show me love, and congratulate me, keke, you're the best!! Though I have so much more I want to say, I will send another message later.. kekeke Please take care of yourself and go out and enjoy the day with a happy heart when the weather is nice! Thank you so much and I love you. ^^

Source: Bestjd

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment