Saturday, March 19, 2011

my convocation..finally, i've graduated!!!

finally..on 170311, i've graduated!!!! woohoo!!! just imagine, after studying AND waiting for almost 6 years, i've finally received a degree..ijazah sarjana muda perguruan matematik pendidikan rendah..patting myself on the back..hikhik..it was really an honor graduating with my bestfriends..we literally worked our ass off for this degree..but it was all worth it~

satu je kinda ralat..there were so little pictures taken during that day..everybody was kinda busy with their own families..what to do kan..but, i'm still glad that i could cherish this moment for the rest of my life..plus, i got to take pictures with the whole family members, friends and my english lecturer back in college; miss hameeda khan..so glad that she could make it to our convocation..now i'm just waiting for my gaji..want to give a little gift for my besties as their convo presents..hee..by the way, got some convo dolls from my parents..thanx mak and abah!!!

now, enough about the convocation day..back to work, cikgu nisak~ (T_T)











No comments:

Post a Comment