Monday, December 6, 2010

fren's wedding n NATRAH..

wat an exhausting weekend..let see now..well, on saturday (04-12-2010) me n my bestfren; fadz, went together to sg buloh to attend aisha's wedding..we got lost a bit..hehe..but all is well..;p..i was so so happy to see wana n kima again..fadz also of coz..missed her d most..hee..here r some pics dat we took..






later dat day, i had to pack my things at d condo..da abih blajo la katekn..time to move out!! and on sunday (05-12-2010), me n kima went to see NATRAH..the show was amazing..worth evry penny..hihi..then it was time to angkut all my things..penat wo..had lost counts on how many trips bwk brg ke kete..da la lif slow gle..anyhow, i managed to do it by myself..wpon luka di sana sini..hehe..n now, im back in batu gajah for good!!




No comments:

Post a Comment