Sunday, January 24, 2010

22 years later..

ahhh..finally..ive been waiting for a whole yr for dis day..its my bday!!!..n im officially 22 yrs young..huhu..dun like 2 use d word 'old'..coz im not..;p

so..lets view dis year's bday..hm..well..i would call it simple, but yet memorable..huhu..my sis was d 1st to wish me a hepy bday..then there were my parents..ahhh..trasa diri ini disayangi..huhu..later dat nite were my bro n sis in law..ingat gak deme yea..;j..n of coz all d text msgs from frens..had a great late nite chat wif one of my best pals n soon 2 b x-housemate; miz tqah..gonna miss her so so much btw..;(

n in d morning, lepak-ing time!!!..hepy2 hour wif my besfrens..farha, tqah n faiza..o yea..n kak mayah too..;j..went to times square n my dear farha blanja me mkn2 at kenny rogers..nyum2..(thnx for d famous amos too!!!)..plus, wat is lepak-ing w/out bowling huh??..huhu..2 rounds of bowling is wat i juz need dis time around..hm..but felt a lil ralat la..wish dat my other best girls were there celebrating wif me..fadz, ara, eda n wana..mne kome!!!..

like i said..dis year's bday was simple..but yet memorable..huhu..it was a great celebration for me n im so so thankful 2 Allah for giving me d chance 2 breathe (still..;j) after 22 years of my life..alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment