Monday, October 26, 2009

wats up wif me??

its been a while since my last post..so, wats up wif my life ever since??..um..there's d prcticum thing..n rite now im obsessd wif sazzy falak n her hubby in sehati berdansa..i really want them 2 win dis yr..suremon!!!!

wat else..d exams r cming up..but still got time, so...enjoyyyy!!!!..huhu..no la..juz dun hv d mood 2 study rite now..um..wanna hear sumthin emo??..hihi..i feel like im pushin away people dat i luv..i dunno y i did dat..seriously..its like..d more dat i wanna b close 2 them, d harder i push them away..its not like i want dat..i dun wanna live my life dis way..but i cant help it..i cant explain it..

its tough..it hurts..im hurt..i tried 2 act normal..but sumhow i manage 2 act like some sort of a b***h n hurt them instead..funny isnt it..well..im juz rambling rite now..dunno wats happening 2 me..do u think i need help??..like see a shrink or sumthng like dat??..;j

No comments:

Post a Comment